“Children are my kryptonite. I love building relationships and connecting with patients: I always care for each child as if she or he were my own. Every child, and every parent, soon learns that I’m willing, able, and honestly want to go the extra mile to make sure everyone has a healthy, wonderful smile.” – Dr. Mendez
Dr. Mendez is passionate about establishing a relationship with her patients at an early age to 18 years old, to educate them on the importance of oral health. Having that type of impact is so rewarding. Her goal is to create a fun, safe, comfortable, and warm environment to provide her patients with a pleasant experience. For Dr. Mendez, every day is a new adventure full of love.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of General Science – University of Puerto Rico
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine
- Postdoctoral residency program in pediatric dentistry – University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine
Dr. Mendez demonstrates specialized knowledge and skills: she is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care with continuous education courses and most advanced materials, equipment, and up-to-date trainings. She has accumulated extensive experience in special needs patients, the medically compromised, administration and management of mild-to-moderate conscious sedation, operating room, dental trauma, and the diagnosis of oral conditions.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Pan-American Medical Association of Central Florida
Beyond the Practice
Dr. Mendez is happily married. She is a fitness and fashion enthusiast. Beyond the office, she enjoys eating well, dancing, traveling the world, and spending time with her family, friends, and her three bulldogs.